We’re 33 weeks old today!
Weight: 3 lbs, 4 oz
Weight: 3 lbs, 9 oz
Weight: 3 lbs, 8.8 oz
Other things that happened today:
- Henry’s follow-up head sonogram came back normal — no need to worry about those irregular blood vessels!
- Jack and Sophie started cycling off CPAP for 12 hours at a time.
- I learned how to give infant massages and Sophie was my first client!
- I changed everybody’s diaper. One at a time, obviously. It didn’t take THAT long.
- I went solo taking Sophie out for kangaroo care.
- Jack and Henry slept ALL day. Or at least for the five and a half hours I happened to be there. While this sounds ideal, and I am sure there will come a day when I am praying for these boys to sleep soundly and simultaneously, when it’s the only five and a half hours you spend with your children all day, it’s a bit of a bummer.
Sophie, on the other hand, was wide awake!